Search resultsNo results found.
Psoriasis Group in Bosnia and Herzegovina (PGBH)
Created in 2015, 27 members.
This is a newly developed group whose main concern is psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
The group is composed of dermatologists from several medical centers in Bosnia and Herzegovina whose clinical and research field of interest is psoriasis.
The purposes of our group are:
• to support people affected by psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
• to inform the general public about psoriasis and to promote awareness and understanding towards people with this disorder
• to promote the understanding psoriasis for both the patients and physicians
• to conduct studies and researc! h on psoriasis
• to organize regular meetings on the subject.